Daily Natural History Walk
If you are interested in learning and discovering the secrets that nature has to offer the natural history walk is perfect. It takes approximately three hours and consists of walking through the trails in either the reserves Curi-Cancha or Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve in the upper Monteverde zone. You can either choose which reserve to hike or we can always recommend one for you.
During the walk, our guide will talk about the perfect intertwined relationship between Flora and Fauna. As we hike the trails, there are opportunities to spot Monteverde’s wildlife.
This tour last approximately 3 hours.
Private and shared tours are offered according to your needs and preferences.
Number of people on group 1 to 10 persons.
Transportation can be arranged.
Private tours are offered.
The tour begins at 7:30 am and 1:30 pm. We recommend the morning hike (7:30 am).
– Professional bilingual guide certified by the Costa Rica’s Tourism Chamber.
– Spotting scope / spotting telescope.
– Tour location at Curi Cancha Reserve or Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
– Tickets/Entrance fee areNOT included.
What To Bring:
– Water proof jacket.
– Camera or smartphone fully charged.
– Hiking Shoes.