Night Walk Tour
At dusk, most of the diurnal Fauna looks for the best place to rest. But, it is also the time when nocturnal creatures begin to appear. The night tour will give us the opportunity to observe and listen to the forest in a very different way.
Night hikes are one of the most recommended activities to do in the Monteverde area. During the walk we have the opportunity to observe insects, tarantulas, snakes, mammals, and sleeping birds.
Private and shared tours are offered according to your needs and preferences.
Transportation can be arranged.
Private tours are offered.
The tour begins at 5:30 pm (duration approximately 2 hours).
– Professional bilingual guide certified by the Costa Rica’s Tourism Chamber.
– Spotting scope / spotting telescope.
– The guide provides flashlights.
– Tour location at Monteverde Wild Life Refuge.
– Tickets/Entrance fee areNOT included.
What To Bring:
– Water proof jacket.
– Camera or smartphone fully charged.
– Hiking Shoes.